State-of-the-art and secure communications in the public sector
- Scalable and secure solutions for digitizing the public sector
- More timely provision of information and services to citizens
- Addresses latest legal requirements and mounting cost pressures
- Integrated ID management as the basis for end-to-end e-government
- E-services functionality for digitization of administrative correspondence and documentation
- Digital end-to-end support for public service processes for greater transparency
E-government: digital workflows, citizen-centricity
New statutory requirements, such as E-Government Act, rising expectations on the part of citizens and businesses, and the need for inter-agency collaboration are ramping up pressures in the public sector. These challenges can only be addressed with the help of digital transformation. To make this possible, Opensys Technologies offers a rich portfolio of e-government solutions, and supports agencies throughout their digitization journey: with analysis and consulting, systems integration and ongoing operation and maintenance – backed by extensive experience, and robust security.
Greater efficiency, less cost pressure
Opensys Technologies has a comprehensive e-government offering, geared to the specific processes and imperatives of the public sector. The portfolio includes E-Services, E-Processes, E-Workspace , e-Planner , eID management and Budget management. These powerful tools help agencies to boost efficiency, and to deliver new and enhanced services for citizens and other stakeholders – despite rising cost pressures. At the same time, they guarantee the highest standards of security and data protection. In other words, Opensys Technologies helps agencies, citizens and businesses to reap the full fruits of digitization and e-government – with solutions that can be customized to the specific needs of each organization.